I am not canadian! I am not canadian!

(like so many others) I am Canadian

That was good. It wasn't fall out of your chair, pee your pants funny, but it brought a smile to my face.

(old vers)Dead Rain 3 (old vers)Dead Rain 3

plain awesome

Awesome work. I was wondering when that gun would run out of ammo. I was also thinking of throwing the gun when it ran out of ammo. The running artwork was a little choppy, but the overwhelming details of Clemmon's insides made up for it. keep up the great work.

Final Fantasy Gil Quest Final Fantasy Gil Quest

best movie ... ever

that was one of the longest, and all around best, movies ive seen. cactaur is my new favourite FF character (next to kain, sephiroth, a couple of the cid's and the fighter from ff1) only thing i didnt see was Tonberry with his trademark lamp and dagger. oh well, cant get everything you want. awesome movie. keep it up.

The Hurricane Action Show The Hurricane Action Show

wazzup-wit-dat?

Aw man, I watch Raw all the time, only for Hurricane and RVD. I couldn't stop laughing through the entire thing. Having Hurricane switch poses every time a new message bubble came up was classic! Now all you need is the Super Hero In Training, Rosey and you'll be set!

Mr. T Vs Unicron Part II Mr. T Vs Unicron Part II

awesome again

Awesome! That was one of the coolest flash movies ive ever seen. You even threw in some Papa Roach there. Keep up the awesome work.

Mr. T Vs Columbia Mr. T Vs Columbia

Nice but ...

That was funny, like all your other Mr.T videos, but there was one little problem. How could Mr.T use a gun and actually hit something? I mean, you have seen the A-Team, right?

"R" "R"

Meh

After what seemed like forever of that cat thingy blabbing about something or other, I got to see the ending bit. It was good. Nice music at the end too.

Kerrigan and the Frog Kerrigan and the Frog

That was great

Awesome man. I couldn't stop laughing. Other than the background graphics (which I think were made crappy on purpose) the were wiked graphics.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Kick ass

That was awesome man. Best vg sprite flash I've personally ever seen. Keep up the good work man.